Practical and considered solutions
Cube Consulting’s mining engineering team’s experience allows us to offer practical solutions for a variety of mining activities spanning a wide range of commodities, mineralisation styles and geological environments, for both open pit and underground projects. We combine our years of experience with the latest technologies to deliver innovative practical solutions that add value to our clients’ businesses.
The mining engineering team works closely and collaboratively with our clients, who range from some of the world’s largest mining companies through to small operations in need of expert technical advice. Our experienced engineers work on projects alongside their mining company clients with a view to mitigating risk, enhancing project value and enabling sound commercial decisions.
Cube engineers provide the following services:
- Evaluation Studies – Conceptual to definitive feasibility studies
- Mine Optimisation studies and sensitivity analyses
- Cut-off grade studies and strategies
- LOM and Strategic scheduling
- Ore Reserve reporting to industry code guidelines
- Detailed open pit and underground mine design
- Due diligence evaluations
- Project management
- Study management
- Independent reviews