Brian has worked in the mining and exploration industry for over 30 years. He is a member of the AusIMM with CP accreditation. He has a broad range of skills developed from his career as a geologist in open pit and underground mining and near-mine exploration, working with a variety of deposits within Australia. Brian is highly experienced in Archaean gold mineralisation styles and extraction techniques for both open pit and underground mining.
He is an expert user of Vulcan and Surpac and is highly skilled with mine geology and grade control processes, reconciliation, geological interpretation, resource modelling and estimation.
Since joining the Cube team in 2012, Brian has applied his industry experience helping clients with all aspects of mining activities and evaluation.
- Geological Interpretation
- Resource Estimation & Reporting
- JORC 2012 & Canadian NI43-101 Technical Reporting
- Independent Geologists Reports for Company Prospectus
- Open Pit & Underground Geology, Grade Control and Reconciliation.
- Near Mine Exploration, Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Near Mine Exploration, Surface and Underground Target Generation
- Perth and Site based Resource Evaluation, Mentoring, SWP Procedures and Training
- Mine Geology Supervision and Forward Planning (contracts, budgets, LOM studies)
- Commodity Expertise – Gold & Polymetallic
- Surpac, Vulcan
Qualifications and Affiliations
- BSc (Geology) University of Tasmania,1985
- Diploma in Frontline Management, October 2007, Etas WA Pty Ltd
- Member of the Australasian Institute of Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (MAusIMM CP)