Senior Resource Geologist
Marcus is an experienced geologist with over 16 years’ experience in both mine geology and exploration, with a particular focus on narrow vein gold Mineral Resource estimation and reconciliation.
He has developed a broad range of skills in planning, implementation and supervision of drill programs, underground and open pit production duties, mentoring and supervising teams, geological modelling and resource estimation in Archaean gold mineralisation styles. He is an expert user of Surpac, Leapfrog and Supervisor geostatistical software.
- 3D geological modelling and resource estimation
- Due diligence and resource audits
- Review and analysis of QAQC
- Competent Person for gold
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science – Geology and Physical Geography
- Diploma in Frontline Management, October 2007, Etas WA Pty Ltd
- Member of AusIMM (CP Geo)