Director, Principal Geologist
Mark has worked in the mining and exploration industry for 30 years. His career as a geologist has encompassed a comprehensive range of activities including both exploration and mine geology at a number of gold and base metal deposits throughout Australia and overseas.
Mark is highly experienced in a range of mineralisation styles and extraction techniques, both in underground and open pit mining environments. He is an expert user of Surpac and is highly skilled at resource modelling and interpretation. Mark’s strong interpersonal skills, coupled with expert technical knowledge assists with communication and ensures that knowledge transfer to other technical personnel is a straightforward process.
- 3D geological modelling and resource estimation
- Narrow lode estimation expertise
- Due Diligence and Resource audits
- Surpac TCL macro language
- Open pit and underground grade control systems
- Reconciliation investigations
- Competent person in gold, zinc, lead, nickel and copper
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science with Honours (Geology)
- Graduate Certificate in Geostatistics
- Graduate Diploma Business (Management Studies)
- Member of AIG