Director Mining Solutions
Mick Vroombout has worked in the mining and exploration industry for over 35 years. A qualified mine surveyor, Mick is one of the most diverse mining professionals in the industry. He has extensive experience in a broad range of mining disciplines including open pit and underground mine planning, production, optimisation and scheduling.
Mick is an industry leader in the use of Surpac Vision and TCL scripting technologies. He fills a valued role in the provision of applied technology mining solutions, combining his diverse experience with sophisticated use of software systems.
- Open Pit optimisation
- Open Pit and Underground mine design
- Open Pit scheduling
- Survey and Grade Control system design and implementation
- Custom technical solutions across all mining disciplines
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Geoscience Technicians Certificate – Canberra College of TAFE
- Associate Diploma Mine Surveying – Kalgoorlie School of Mines